If rowcount is passed in query or manually added in Filter.pm, Genelet will display searched results in pages (i.e. pagination). Specifically,
- sending a request with rowcount=20 will turn on pagination
- if no pageno, then pageno=1 will be taken as the default.
- if total_force=1 in the model, the total number of rows and the total number of pages, totalno and maxpageno respectively, will be calculated for pageno=1.
- Use pageno=2 for the second page, and so on.
- sortby should be specifically defined, since the order of rows returned would depend on how they are sorted.
- If totalno is expected to change in real-time, you should arrange pagination in such a way that the first page, case 2 above, could be clicked often, so as to have totalno and maxpageno refreshed.